Bitter Frost (Book 1 of the Frost Series)
by Kailin Gow
1. Breena is bullied by Clariss, a popular girl in school. What is the best way for Breena to react to Clariss and her friends’ name-calling?
2. Breena has a strong support group, despite not having many friends at school. Who are her strongest supporters, and how have they helped her stay strong through school, despite the bullying?
3. Breena has been best friends with Logan since she can remember. What makes Logan a good friend?
4. Kian is a fairy prince with noble qualities. How does he show these qualities, and why is he in such conflict?
5. Is Delano, the Pixie King truly bad or do you think he can be redeemed?
6. Is Breena a role model? Why or why not?
7. Breena grew up in Feyland, but what makes her so dangerous that she was banished from Feyland as a baby?
8. Breena’s mother Raine mysteriously disappeared on her birthday, do you think it was a coincidence?
9. How Does Breena grow up through her experience in Feyland? Why must she grow up so suddenly?
10. Finally, who do you think Breena should be with – Prince Kian or Logan?