So you loved my books and wanted to show me support as an author, but didn’t know how. Here are a few ways that you can help support me as an author…
- Recommend the books – If you love something, tell your friends. Tell them in forums, on your blog, Twitter, or in person. Recommend the book to bloggers, reading groups, family and co-workers.
- Write a review– Reviews are important for authors. If you enjoyed the book and would like other readers to give it a try, writing a review is such a helpful way to let other people know about the book. If you support the book and the series, and would love to see the series continue, write that review and tell everyone how much you enjoyed it by posting that review on your blog, on Amazon, BN.com, Kobo, Shelfari, and Goodreads. Write that review, and if and when any of my series becomes something, I know who to remember, right??? Hee hee.
- Recommend, tag, and rate my books on Amazon– Show your support by rating, tagging, and liking my book. Recommend it on forums, with other books, and create lists.
- Host me on your blog– If you really love the book and you feel like I might be a good fit for your blog readership, ask me to do a guest post or an interview.
- Gift the book to your friends and family– Gifting the book not only counts as a sale, which helps me as an author, and helps me continue to provide mentorship and self-esteem/confidence workshops to girls/young women, but it also introduces my book to a new potential fan.
Those are just some of the ways you can become part of my support team, and show to the world how it’s possible for an ordinary person like me, to help other people become extraordinary! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.